Wednesday 21 October 2009

Scrub - 001

Our first scrub!

I don't mind naming and shaming, if yer gonna go to raids like this, you deserve it.

Photobucket

I wondered how long it'd take since I started this blog to come across my first scrub! I've encountered many before, but now that I'm documenting them, they really need to reek of scrub to get put on this blog.

So for this, my first scrub, this guy attempted to join a ToC25 run. I'm happy to pug 25 man content at the moment because my guild is focusing on 10 man's.

Now maybe he only just hit 80 and got a few pug groups for Ulduar and Naxx (nice off-hand sword) and managed to gear up a few things. But let's look what else? No meta-gem ? No Enchants at all ? GREEN quality gems (at least use blue in epic itemlv200, I can understand not wanting to spend the money to use epic).

I wouldn't care so much if you're just 80 and in itemlevel200 gear, if you treat it well, push your character with what it has. But slacking off because you know other people can carry you? No thanks.

He was removed from the raid shortly after informing the raid leader, and rightfully so. Alt or main, make some effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment